Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Reading Log Posting

As of this... erm, week, no, day... oh, time period, whatever, I'm going to start posting my reading log  sections.  I should normally produce two posts a week, and as of right now ( hah!  I mastered that one THIS time) I am reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.  Yes, fangirl scream for all you readers out there.

Book:  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Author: J.K. Rowling
Pages read: 1-117

Response Icon:  Details ( the super easy one)

Statement:  Harry is now in extreme danger since he has come of age, and his aunt and uncle cannot protect him.  He has taken refuge in the Burrow, the home to (presently) six of the nine Weasleys.

Quote: "...you'll be able to use a Portkey to the Burrow."

Harry is going to the Burrow beacuse it is safer there than it is a Number Four Privet Drive.  There, he can be magically protected by the Order.

No comments:

Post a Comment