Saturday, October 29, 2011

Reading Log #6

I am pondering how I should continue to begin my blog posts.  You know, like "Hola" or "Hello again!".  Well, since I have no ideas, I'll just ramble on for a bit on how my life is right now.  I just got back from Ross and my cousins are pestering the crap out of me.  Yes, even as I type. (Of course I put that there on purpose, Malia)  I have begun yet another new book.  Angel, the book that follows up Fang in the Maximum Ride series.  It's really good, and I have discovered a twist in the story that made me want to freaking SLAP the heck out of Fang (the character, not the book).

Book:Angel
Author: Do I really have to say it?
Pages: 1-76
Icon: Multiple Perspectives

In this very interesting episode of Maximum Ride, both Max's and Fang's points of view are being portrayed.  For instance, Max believes that Fang made the wrong choice to leave the flock and start his own gang.  Fang believes that he did the right thing by leaving, and that Max will be safer without him.  Both characters have similar opinions about Dylan, the flock newbie.  However, from what I've been told, Max's feelings towards him begin to change throughout the book.  One word: J-U-I-C-Y.

To James Patterson: Hurry and finish the last book!  I'm dying here with all the suspense!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment