Monday, October 24, 2011

Reading Log Post #4

Hola, amigos!  I have returned (I'm late, but I'm back) and am now reading Fang of the Maximum Ride series!  And yes, I am, as some of you may say, a book hopper; I frequently change books.  I have the time to do it, you know!!!  Oh, and I finished the Hunger Games series.  Personally, I was very pleased with the ending, though some of my friends weren't...  Anyhow, let the blogging begin!!!!

Book:  Fang
Author: James Patterson
Pages: 1-87
Response Icon: Big Ideas

Ever since Max and the flock stopped Itex from taking over the world (see book 3), they have stopped the current cycle of Erasers chasing/finding them, battling, and then the flock disappearing for a while.  All the Erasers are dead; now Max has to worry about saving the world from other people, like, oh, maybe THE REST OF THE WACKO SCIENTISTS LEFT ON THE PLANET.  Recently, Angel has also been acting strange...

Evidence:  Read the series yourself.  I can't put it all here.

Max is constantly saving the world, and each enemy is harder to destroy/get rid of.

And I DID notice the typho in the last post.  My mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment