Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Hate History

I am ready to rip whoever decided to make us write Cornell Notes the way we must to pieces.  I am sick and tired of having to take notes, rewrite them, take some more notes, rewrite them, and so on and so forth.  I think that I'm going to have a meltdown.

So for the rest of the world to know, I hate Cornell Notes.  And I think that my parents are going to kill me if I keep whining.  Oh well.

Also, I will be gone for the next week, so you will probably not hear from me that often.
That little rant felt good.  I feel refreshed.

2 comments:

  1. You should rename this my blog of rants. There's a space for that on Goodreads, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the idea just doesn't suit me. I think that "Criticizing the World of Academics" wouold be a better name. However, this is an academic blog, so I could not do that regardless of what I wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete