Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Reading Log and Some Changes

So, I'm going to change things up a bit on here.  I hope you've all noticed the total blog views, now up in the upper right hand corner.  I've also decided to start listing new reading logs for every month; for example, this reading log post is for last week, which was the start of December.  So, this reading log post being for last week would be reading log post #1.  Yeah, I was way busy and didn't get the time to post anything for last week.  Hope I'm not confusing y'all here.  Any Q's, leave a comment.

Book: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Author: Ahaha... kinda lost the link to it, since I'm reading it online...
Pages-no, chapters: 1-8
Icon: Details.  Yup.

Dorothy has landed in Oz, where the author desribed as diferent from Kansas, the land which Dororthy hailed from.  Compared to the gray, empty land of Kansas, Oz is a beautiful land (in the Eastern part, anyway) of farms and pastures.  A picture perfect land of beauty.  The inhabitants are a mix of strange people: Munchkins, a living scarecrow, a tin man, and a talking lion.  There are also witches, good and bad alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment